dissabte, 23 de maig del 2009

4)Questionnaire.


PRESENTATION.

-Did you use any resources? Yes, I did. I used images and information from the Internet.
-Were the resources relevant and attractive? I think so.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT.
-Did you look at your audience most of the time? No, I didn't. I usually loked at the camera.
-Did you read from your notes? Yes, i did, because I felt very nervous.
-Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? No, but I pointed at the computer to show the pictures.

STRUCTURE.
-Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
-Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did. I used So, in the end, to finish.

CONTENT.
-Did you introduce interesting , NEW information to your audience? Yes, I hope so.
-Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the Internet/books...? Yes, I did.
-Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? I think it was general information.

LANGUAGE:
-Did you use check your grammar? (verbs, word order...) Yes, I did.
-Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? (synonyms, new words, expressions...) Yes, i did.
-Did you use sentence linkers? (and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although, however...) Yes, some of them.
-Did you use fillers? (well, you know, for example, one second, repeating a word...) Yes, but I didn't use any of this.

PRONUNCIATION&INTONATION:
-Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I did.
-Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? No, I didn't do it much.

SELF-EVALUATION:
-You are your teacher! What mark did you get?? ;-) 7